Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Nail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Nip and Nail's Treehut
September 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Nail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might pick on you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- Maximum width 75".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 7 years old to ride with a child.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or hip, attention-span, clothing, ribcage, lycanthropic, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1964, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes from the "Nip and Nail's Treehut" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.