Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treehut ride, July 19, 2015, 11:49 a.m.
Nip and Nail's Treehut
July 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Nail's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to ballerinas, then you are the natural enemy of this ride.
- Instead of going on this ride, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, brain, social, neck, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.