Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treehut attraction at dusk
Nip and Nail's Treehut
October 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (by "The Joystick" Twitter stream)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to find this attraction more than a minute before park opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.