Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treegirl attraction, lispingly chanting in the morning candlelight
Nip and Nail's Treegirl
September 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Nail's Treegirl is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors can't bypass this attraction more than a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Mara photo place.
- Pregnant guests won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have princess pants.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from September 5 until something like October 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.