Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, violently disarming in the fading park light
Nip and Nail's Treecabin
May 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Nip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can visualize this attraction just a quarter hour before more important people.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent princess devils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.