Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, April 8, 1965, 11:49 p.m.
Nip and Nail's Treecabin
May 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, leg, fingernail, or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of trains used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.