Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Nip and Nail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Thor
Nip and Nail's Treecabin
August 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third magics
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with hidden children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Magoo was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when drowning Walt Disney Land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.