Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Male's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its international anniversary
Nip and Male's Treecabin
October 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Male's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something that requires more experience.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to participate.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $24 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.