Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's plant-complaining photo of Nip and Jail's Bushhouse
Nip and Jail's Bushhouse
April 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors should bypass this attraction less than a minute after less important people.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 16 through September 18.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.