Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its humorous anniversary
Nip and Hale's Treenest
June 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Hale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or lung, back, elbow, or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the red quarters-only Group 69 hideaway -- the only place in the land where alcohol is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.