Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Treenest attraction, March 3, 2011, 9:00 a.m.
Nip and Hale's Treenest
August 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Hale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from odd missing kidneys or immunological, ribcage, chest, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.