Massive Disneysnowball Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Nip and Hale's Treehut
September 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Ten foxes (according to "Overgrown Architect" Twitter stream)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from April 2 until something like May 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysnowball Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.