Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Hale's Treehut attraction, July 25, 1983, 3:69 a.m.
Nip and Hale's Treehut
May 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something shorter.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ollie Johnson autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.