Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction at park opening
Nip and Hale's Shrubhouse
February 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be full of obnoxious reprobates.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from yesterday until about April 6.
- In 1970, this attraction was renovated to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.