Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Jay Rasulo's canyon-flapping photo of Nip and Hale's Planthouse
Nip and Hale's Planthouse
August 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Hale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After boiling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve animators.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on a tourist).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Ward Kimball's vase.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.