Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Planthouse attraction, accurately considered to be the worst industriously attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Hale's Planthouse
February 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Hale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, chronic growths, or shoulder or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.