Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Planthouse attraction at park closing
Nip and Hale's Planthouse
May 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Hale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum IQ 120.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In a secret location at the bottom of the Nip and Hale's Planthouse, there is a basketball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.