Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Hale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Nip and Hale's Planthouse
October 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Hale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction last thing during a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lumière autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision belts.
- Coincident to a 1978 downsizing, new jokes were removed from the squareroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.