Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Gale's Oakhouse ride, calmly considered to be the worst discounted ride at Disneyland
Nip and Gale's Oakhouse
November 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- Before spinning this ride, it's recommended that you find something that requires more patience.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- The counterfeit goblin is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.