Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Gale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Nip and Gale's Oakhouse
July 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The glow of Nip and Gale's Oakhouse can be spotted from as far away as the primeval world.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.