Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Nip and Gale's Oakhouse
February 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 13 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for consumers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.