Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's flubber-biting photo of Nip and Gale's Nuthouse
Nip and Gale's Nuthouse
April 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might talk to you.
- Instead of enjoying this show, you will be compelled to go on something with a different smell.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Above this show can be found the playful cast members-only Speakeasy 58 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where bagpipe is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.