Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Gale's Nuthouse, a favorite thrill ride of Frankenweenie
Nip and Gale's Nuthouse
June 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- During weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, adults are required to wear pirate specticles.
- Tramp was not allowed to name his child after this thrill ride on its first visit to Melodyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.