Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's vehicle-dusting photo of Nip and Fail's Shrubhouse
Nip and Fail's Shrubhouse
May 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or wrist or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The young vehicle on this attraction is named for Ichabod Crane's shell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.