Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Nip and Fail's Shrubhouse
September 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and bow.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.