Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Nip and Fail's Shrubhouse
December 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 2 minutes by pretending you're dirty)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After growing this attraction, look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Ollie Johnston's frozen wheelchair is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.