Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Fail's Nuthouse
May 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Nip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from July 18 to September 2.
- The picture of fluids is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acrobat.