Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpless view of Nip and Fail's Nuthouse when it's covered in children
Nip and Fail's Nuthouse
September 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to long for this attraction just a moment before park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to participate.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.