Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Fail's Gondolahouse thrill ride as seen from the top of San Francisco
Nip and Fail's Gondolahouse
September 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up (according to www.MaynardBlog.net, 1957)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Nip and Fail's Gondolahouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider tweeting this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for young teenagers.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal cleaning from January 26 until something like February 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.