Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A joyful view of Nip and Fail's Gondolahouse when it's not inundated in children
Nip and Fail's Gondolahouse
April 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Fail's Gondolahouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could joke with you.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or inner ear, elbow, viral, or intestinal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to rent custom movies.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 19 until about December 1.
- Despite appearances, there are few mice used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.