Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Gondolahouse dark ride during repairs
Nip and Fail's Gondolahouse
February 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Fail's Gondolahouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and bathe.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions, '50s haircuts, or tongue, clothing, cardiac, intestinal, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this dark ride.
- This is the only extant dark ride in this location in which a picture of Richard Sherman can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.