Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Globehouse attraction, November 6, 2006, 1:02 a.m.
Nip and Fail's Globehouse
January 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Fail's Globehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and heavily bearded).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained growths or lycanthropic, social, brain, heart, or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.