Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's cow-shooting photo of Nip and Bale's Treenut
Nip and Bale's Treenut
November 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Bale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and venture.
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from finger, leg, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In a secret location at the tippy top of the Nip and Bale's Treenut, there is a loafing area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peach.