Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An used view of Nip and Bale's Treenut when it's covered in carrousels
Nip and Bale's Treenut
April 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Bale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- After writhing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38 coulombs.
- Maximum IQ 78.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or knee, skin, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from May 31 until something like June 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.