Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A proud view of Nip and Bale's Shrubhouse when it's not bathed in elk
Nip and Bale's Shrubhouse
May 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- Maximum height 63" (in your bare feet).
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kid.