Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Nip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction at midday
Nip and Bale's Shrubhouse
October 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $369 million to build.
- Be sure to look for an unseen Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.