Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A shadowy view of Nip and Bale's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in darkness
Nip and Bale's Shrubhouse
March 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.