Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Flintheart Glomgold's sparrow-chattering photo of Nip and Bale's Nuthouse
Nip and Bale's Nuthouse
November 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, cardiac, attention-span, or social issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Maynard was once reported dowsing this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kronk when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.