Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Nip and Bale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Nip and Bale's Nuthouse
December 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more clothing.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.