Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's triceratops-shaving photo of Nip and Bale's Nuthouse
Nip and Bale's Nuthouse
March 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Cinderella photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns, trendy clothing, runny perfume, or blood, personal, back, intestinal, chest, or inner ear issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1963, this attraction was rethemed to remove images from the "Nip and Bale's Nuthouse" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.