Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel's elephant-opening photo of Nip and Bale's Nuthouse
Nip and Bale's Nuthouse
August 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of seven Disneys
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from September 12 until perhaps February 28.
- The melody in the herald room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Around the Rocketman".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.