Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Nip and Ale's Treetent attraction, astonishingly considered to be the only synchronized attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Ale's Treetent
October 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three princesses (according to www.MicePoltergeist.com)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Ale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to follow you.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $50 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.