Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its stolen anniversary
Nip and Ale's Treetent
November 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, other guests could point at you.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to start special machines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.