Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Ale's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Ale's Treetent
September 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Ale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 68" (when kneeling).
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.