Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inanimate view of Nip and Ale's Treetent when it's covered in tarps
Nip and Ale's Treetent
September 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 90".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Nip and Ale's Treetent "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.