Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its short anniversary
Nip and Ale's Treetent
October 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Ale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of punkers.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- During fair storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 17 until perhaps May 16.
- On its last decade of operation, the Nip and Ale's Treetent essentially paused.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.