Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treetent attraction, rapidly dreaming in the morning park light
Nip and Ale's Treetent
July 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift service animals
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Ale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.