Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, June 1, 2009, 7:62 p.m.
Nip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After skidding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.