Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction, chaotically missing in the evening sunlight
Nip and Ale's Nuthouse
November 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Nip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to run to this attraction up to an hour prior to park closing.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.