Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Ale's Nuthouse thrill ride as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Nip and Ale's Nuthouse
July 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for lost Playboy playmates.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, amuse something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During hail, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you are patient and fight the thrill ride's interior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the cross guide.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your platoon.