Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Lip and Yale's Treecottage
November 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Yale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and radios (in that order) within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.