Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A silver view of Lip and Yale's Treecottage when it's covered in children
Lip and Yale's Treecottage
September 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing or clothing, romantic, heart, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- One of the tigers was said to smell like Dapper Dan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.