Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Yale's Treecottage train as seen from the top of a store
Lip and Yale's Treecottage
November 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Guests may get compressed on this train.
- Be sure to hold your hats and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- Train is closed for relocation from February 7 through September 28.
- The picture of blocks is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.