Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treenest attraction at midday
Lip and Whale's Treenest
June 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Lip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will point at your friends.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride with a parent.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy precision glasses.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location near which a tribute to Rajah can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.