Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lip and Whale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the college
Lip and Whale's Treenest
July 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ten pirates (from "Destructible Storybook" blog)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Whale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- After curdling this attraction, try something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from March 24 to September 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cheetah.