Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a place
Lip and Whale's Treehole
August 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with missing children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.