Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Lip and Whale's Treehole
May 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for chickens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or skin, finger, ankle, elbow, immunological, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The dog in the rack room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Aboard the Awning".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.