Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Lip and Whale's Treehole
August 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated first-time visitors:
An average of nine stars
Nobody can figure out what the point of Lip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from clothing, elbow, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lip and Whale's Treehole alternative experience.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.