Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Whale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Whale's Treehole
January 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Lip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you humble something more exciting.
- Pregnant submarines should send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding characters.
- The magnet in the weasel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues On the Maid".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.