Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Lip and Whale's Oakhouse
September 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by elite cheerleaders.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't experience this attraction up to a quarter hour after park opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lip and Whale's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
- The toad in the rack room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Under the Fin".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.