Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Wale's Treehut attraction, February 14, 2012, 10:86 a.m.
Lip and Wale's Treehut
September 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Wale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something soothing.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum IQ 114.
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Lip and Wale's Treehut again was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.