Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's rock-rusting photo of Lip and Wale's Treehut
Lip and Wale's Treehut
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Wale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 26".
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Lip and Wale's Treehut separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.