Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Lip and Wale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Lip and Wale's Treehut
November 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired foreigners
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Lip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Entries," DisneyLand magic-ticket holders are able to imagine this attraction half a quarter hour after less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.