Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A concealed view of Lip and Wale's Treehovel when it's shrounded in children
Lip and Wale's Treehovel
May 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Wale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members are able to experience this attraction for a minute before regular operating hours.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.