Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Wale's Treehovel show as seen from the top of Main Street
Lip and Wale's Treehovel
July 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Lip and Wale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider moving this show.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Lilo meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 47".
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- During fair storms, this show may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.