Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A forbidden view of Lip and Wale's Treehovel when it's not bathed in contraptions
Lip and Wale's Treehovel
March 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Lip and Wale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Santa Claus photo location.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- In a disguised location at the top of the Lip and Wale's Treehovel, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.