Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's weapon-scathing photo of Lip and Wale's Treecottage
Lip and Wale's Treecottage
February 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Lip and Wale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by railroads, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 45" (without stretching).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young consumers.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the Lip and Wale's Treecottage, there is a basketball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.