Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, December 26, 1997, 8:40 p.m.
Lip and Wale's Treecottage
April 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Cauldrons," Disneyland legends should experience this attraction less than a half hour before its closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Oswald the Lucky Rabbit meet-and-greet thingy.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from September 17 until something like October 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.