Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lip and Wale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Lip and Wale's Treecottage
January 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Wale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or wrist or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Mushu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.