Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Wale's Nuthouse train during construction
Lip and Wale's Nuthouse
July 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Something like eight pirates
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider running this train.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this train's soundtrack.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.