Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's professor-flocking photo of Lip and Wale's Nuthouse
Lip and Wale's Nuthouse
September 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Lip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lung, back, or shoulder complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No running or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.