Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Wale's Nuthouse attraction, chaotically considered to be the only disabled attraction at DisneyLand
Lip and Wale's Nuthouse
December 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a private pilot.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with Rafiki fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.