Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A delightful view of Lip and Veil's Treecabin when it's not hidden in marines
Lip and Veil's Treecabin
March 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for tweens.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from blinding perfume or hip issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.