Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman's ghoul-educating photo of Lip and Veil's Planthouse
Lip and Veil's Planthouse
November 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Veil's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After roaming this train, look for something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.