Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Nuthouse thrill ride as seen from the top of Fantasia
Lip and Veil's Nuthouse
October 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your warrior to go on.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.