Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A free view of Lip and Tale's Treehovel when it's not hidden in darkness
Lip and Tale's Treehovel
April 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Tale's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Michael Eisner originally intended for this attraction to have no live sculptures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.