Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Tale's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Tale's Treehovel
January 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine Walts
Nobody knows what the target audience of Lip and Tale's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate waivers.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chicken.