Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Lip and Tale's Smokehouse attraction at night
Lip and Tale's Smokehouse
September 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Lip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 33 meters.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for young wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.