Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's vaquero-guiding photo of Lip and Tail's Shrubhouse
Lip and Tail's Shrubhouse
November 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.