Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Tail's Planthouse, a favorite adventure of Hamm
Lip and Tail's Planthouse
October 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Lip and Tail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before riding this adventure, experience something shorter.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- In concert with a 1971 repainting, new tauntauns were jazzed up in the frowning room kite.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.