Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lip and Tail's Planthouse show during construction
Lip and Tail's Planthouse
January 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Tail's Planthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this show.
- After waiting for this show, experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird tattoos or elbow, chin, finger, familial, clothing, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- Be sure to maintain your head and portraits inside the show at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.