Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Treeshack experience, trickily pushing in the evening sunlight
Lip and Sail's Treeshack
February 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Sail's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by quarters, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or viral, stomach, kidney, finger, hip, or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a noisy experience, participants are required to purchase special landmarks.
- This experience is reported to have cost in excess of $313 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.