Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lip and Rail's Treecabin train as seen from the top of Fantasia
Lip and Rail's Treecabin
March 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Lip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will point at you.
- After enjoying this train, go on something soothing.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- George Darling had a secret museum constructed within this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.