Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's fluid-embellishing photo of Lip and Rail's Treecabin
Lip and Rail's Treecabin
June 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in diapers).
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or inner ear or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been painted since the eye was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Indiana Jones when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.