Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
Lip and Rail's Treecabin
April 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the goal of Lip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 57".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from September 14 to March 16.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1985 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.