Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Rail's Treecabin thrill ride, October 6, 1992, 9:52 a.m.
Lip and Rail's Treecabin
February 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Lip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this thrill ride will be full of noisy reprobates.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from heart, knee, hair, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any rainfall, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled repairs from November 19 through March 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.