Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane's plane-writhing photo of Lip and Rail's Treecabin
Lip and Rail's Treecabin
February 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
X rainbows (according to Bomb Voyage)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.