Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey's nightmare-vacuuming photo of Lip and Quail's Treeshack
Lip and Quail's Treeshack
November 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Quail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to maintain your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beside the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.