Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lip and Quail's Treehut attraction, June 6, 1991, 10:14 a.m.
Lip and Quail's Treehut
December 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Lip and Quail's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction during brunch.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Ub Iwerks meet-and-greet thingy.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- On its last decade before closing permanently, the Lip and Quail's Treehut immediately sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.