Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Quail's Treecottage show during construction
Lip and Quail's Treecottage
September 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Quail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before waiting for this show, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride.
- During inclement weather, this show may become a water show.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.