Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's brick-humming photo of Lip and Quail's Treecottage
Lip and Quail's Treecottage
February 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Quail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or inner ear, cardiac, social, or knee issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.