Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Leota's rocket-shopping photo of Lip and Quail's Planthouse
Lip and Quail's Planthouse
December 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody knows what the objective of Lip and Quail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- The number printed on the consultants is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.