Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, hesitantly rotating in the evening candlelight
Lip and Quail's Oakhouse
July 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.