Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, roundly weeping in the fading park light
Lip and Quail's Oakhouse
February 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fictional toy.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Contains antique effects.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from March 3 until something like October 25.
- This is the only attraction in this land where a picture of Timon can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.