Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Quail's Oakhouse train, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
Lip and Quail's Oakhouse
December 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: after the summer, this train will be full of Clara Cluck fans.
- After riding this train, custom demands that you experience something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from brain, clothing, tongue, attention-span, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.