Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Pale's Treeskull show at midday
Lip and Pale's Treeskull
January 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Lip and Pale's Treeskull is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to customers, then you will want to avoid this show.
- After riding this show, you might find it pleasant to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to repeatedly ride this show more than a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.