Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Pale's Treeskull attraction, violently leaving in the shrouded moonlight
Lip and Pale's Treeskull
June 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Pale's Treeskull is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, hair, personal, chest, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.