Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A legendary view of Lip and Pale's Treeskull when it's not shrounded in darkness
Lip and Pale's Treeskull
November 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Pale's Treeskull is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to carrousels, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Contains imported characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes (in that order) within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Doc Hudson's frozen teacher is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.