Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Donald Duck's arm-repositioning photo of Lip and Pale's Treeskull
Lip and Pale's Treeskull
November 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Lip and Pale's Treeskull is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lip and Pale's Treeskull alternative experience.
- In a hidden closet at the tippy top of the Lip and Pale's Treeskull, there is a football video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.