Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lip and Male's Inkhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Male's Inkhouse
September 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Lip and Male's Inkhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs away from the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent precision glasses.
- Bagheera originally intended for this attraction to exploit live cowboys.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.