Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Male's Inkhouse attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Lip and Male's Inkhouse
June 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Lip and Male's Inkhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with Iago fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.