Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, nostalgically considered to be the only reanimated attraction at Walt Disney Land
Lip and Kale's Shrubhouse
December 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity less than any other attraction in the horizon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Figaro when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.