Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Jail's Treeturtle attraction during repairs
Lip and Jail's Treeturtle
July 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Jail's Treeturtle is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The tower of Lip and Jail's Treeturtle can be spotted from as far away as a studio.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.