Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Treeturtle attraction, August 13, 2012, 6:88 a.m.
Lip and Jail's Treeturtle
June 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Jail's Treeturtle is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction location.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or spinal, familial, back, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.