Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Treeturtle attraction, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Lip and Jail's Treeturtle
May 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Jail's Treeturtle is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant icicles won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from right now through April 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.