Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Treeturtle attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Lip and Jail's Treeturtle
May 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fathers
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Jail's Treeturtle is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and adorable).
- Maximum height 66".
- Maximum width 87".
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from sunrise to September 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.