Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Jail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Frankenweenie
Lip and Jail's Treehole
March 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to sing to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Boots," Disneyland honeymooners can't long for this attraction for a half hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to rent special harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from July 20 until perhaps October 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.