Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Treehole ride, monstrously waiting in the fading park light
Lip and Jail's Treehole
October 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Lip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Historians have a online log in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.