Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lip and Jail's Treehole attraction at a distance
Lip and Jail's Treehole
December 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Jail's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different smell.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The top of Lip and Jail's Treehole can be viewed from as far away as Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.