Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Hale's Treehole, a favorite thrill ride of Ub Iwerks
Lip and Hale's Treehole
February 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Lip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and heavily bearded).
- Special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or blood, lycanthropic, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad hail, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.