Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Hale's Treecottage show during repairs
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
February 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this show will be full of hair bands.
- Minimum height 28".
- This show closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Beverly was on hand to see this show when growing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.