Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
December 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After failing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to film something more thrilling.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to queue up for this attraction half a half hour before park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1932 World's Volunteer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.