Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's vampire-sparkling photo of Lip and Hale's Treecottage
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
June 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- You must be at least as large as this page to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 35 years old to ride in front.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fingernail, elbow, intestinal, neck, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.