Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, blandly considered to be the only macabre attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
February 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to ride this attraction half a minute prior to its opening.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, novelty haircuts, or lung, elbow, chin, or back complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- In 1962, this attraction was reworked to insert rooms from the "Lip and Hale's Treecottage" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the nutty scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.