Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's cat-crawling photo of Lip and Hale's Treecottage
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
May 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Seven and two sixteenths stars
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this show will be full of guests.
- After going on this show, go on something that requires less time.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, high blood pressure, ethical objections, or back, brain, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons inside the other guests at all times.
- The parking structures near this show are the realm of ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.